How can I work the reference app on the Graph Composer UI

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
->Quadro RTX6000
• DeepStream Version
->DeepStream 6.0.1
• TensorRT Version
->TensorRT 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
->510.47.03
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
->questions

Running sample graph reference app test1 according to Deploy Graph section in the below URL fails on x86_64
https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/graphtools-docs/docs/text/GraphComposer_app_Workflow.html#deploy-graph
The errors on console in Graph Composer UI:
2022-05-09 00:49:37 [Error] [carb.python] [./registry/backend/model.py:398] Do not have permissions to save the graph /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/reference_graphs/deepstream-test1/deepstream-test1.yaml
2022-05-09 00:49:37 [Error] [carb.python] [/tmp/.tmpNvXgRaphComposer/run/composer/omni.exp.graph.composer/omni/exp/graph/composer/run_graph_window.py:252] Saving Graph /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/reference_graphs/deepstream-test1/deepstream-test1.yaml failed!

However, when I follow the Execute Graph using command-line (execute_graph.sh script), it works on x86_64 with the command:
/opt/nvidia/graph-composer/execute_graph.sh deepstream-test1.yaml parameters.yaml -d …/common/target_x86_64.yaml

How can I work the reference app on the Graph Composer UI?

thanks

I can not reproduce the error. Can you provide more details?

This issue happens when I follow the step 4 and 5 in Load Graph at the below:
https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/graphtools-docs/docs/text/GraphComposer_app_Workflow.html#load-graph
I just selected the parameters.yaml file with deepstream-test1.yaml file.
If I choose only deepstream-test1.yaml file without the parameters.yaml one, the problem does not appear.
parameters.yaml (912 Bytes)

What do you mean by “I just selected the parameters.yaml file with deepstream-test1.yaml file”? We have tested this case, it works.

Can you try to run the composer UI under “root”

To Fiona,
Thank you for the information. it works after applying your advice and also when I tried the situation I did not do well, it works now.
Could you please tell me the reason that the issue happens?
thanks

The reason is just the folder is root R/W only.