How do you add the capability to save multiple videos in the app (/sample_apps/deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test/ deepstream-app)

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano Developer Kit
• DeepStream Version 5.1 (Tues Feb 16 2021)
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1 with security patch
• TensorRT Version7.1.3.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
**• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)**question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I have a question, how do you add the capability to save multiple videos in the app (/sample_apps/deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test/ deepstream-app). The nvdsanaltyics are working great. I need the ability to save multiple videos based on size and time.

I followed the post “ Add splitmuxsink to save multiple videos in deepstream-app ” to solve the problem. This post seems to apply to the
app /sample_apps/deepstream-app/ but not
app /sample_apps/deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test/ deepstream-app/. Do you have any recommendations? I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you,

Bmzhn

Please change the sink plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.