Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) dGPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460.73
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
There are 30 streams running in one analytics group each detecting a scenario and creating an image and a smart record at each detected event. I need to populate the name of the image (which is running fine) and the name of the smart-record (not working as instead of getting/ setting the filename in NvDsStart I was constructing the same using fileprefix + CameraID + PID + Date .mp4 or mkv). Around 70% of the time I am able to predict the smart record file name but 30% of the time it misses. Since I need to write the Smart Record filename in the event I cannot wait for Smart Record to finish.
Is there an alternate way I can get the filename the moment I invoke the NvDsSRStart?