How to add new project in cuda visual profiler?

Hi Experts,

I have created a simple matrix multiplication program using CUDA. I want to do some time analysis.So, i want to execute in cuda visual profiler. 

I have copied the .exe file of my program to “C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK\C\bin\win32\Release” folder. I have created a new project in visual profiler and in session settings i have selected my program exe file to launch.

when I run it in output window it shows

=== Start profiling for session ‘Session1’ ===
Start program ‘C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/NVIDIA Corporation/NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK/C/bin/win32/Release/MatrixMul3.exe’ run #1
Program run #1 was aborted after maximum program execution time duration of 30 seconds.
Start program ‘C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/NVIDIA Corporation/NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK/C/bin/win32/Release/MatrixMul3.exe’ run #2
Program run #2 was aborted after maximum program execution time duration of 30 seconds.
Start program ‘C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/NVIDIA Corporation/NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK/C/bin/win32/Release/MatrixMul3.exe’ run #3
Program run #3 was aborted after maximum program execution time duration of 30 seconds.
Start program ‘C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/NVIDIA Corporation/NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK/C/bin/win32/Release/MatrixMul3.exe’ run #4
Program run #4 was aborted after maximum program execution time duration of 30 seconds.
Empty header line found in CSV file.
Error in reading profiler output.

Close project ‘MatrixMul’

Please tell me what mistake i am doing....? please help me to sort out this issue... :mellow: