Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson)
• DeepStream Version:6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only):4.6
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Could you give me a method how to calculate gst-uridecode and Gst-nvstreammux plugin time?
And how to reduce gst-uridecode and Gst-nvstreammux plugin time?
To measure latency of nvstreammux, please refer to DeepStream SDK FAQ - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums
uridecodebin is open source GStreamer element, please refer to latency (gstreamer.freedesktop.org)
Is your case for live streams or local media files?
It is a live stream of rtsp.
There are video and radar in my case. I find an object appeared in radar, but after nearly 1 second, the same object appeared in deepstream’s broker.
I calculate the time from gst-nvstreammux to borker by attach-sys-ts-as-ntp=1, It is only 250ms.
So I think the remaining time consumed by gst-uridecode and Gst-nvstreammux, about 750ms.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
For live sources, you must know the FPS of these sources. DeepStream SDK FAQ - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums
And please remember to set “live-source” property to 1 for nvstreammux.
For “new nvstreammux”, please refer to Gst-nvstreammux New — DeepStream 6.3 Release documentation
If it is RTSP sources, please try to set “latency” property of rtspsrc to a smaller value to reduce the network latency. rtspsrc (gstreamer.freedesktop.org)
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.