How To Develop GStreamer Plugins for Jetson TX1

Hi.

I need to develop a custom GStreamer plugin for the Jetson TX1 and I don’t know how. Can someone direct me on how to compile/build a GSTreamer plugin for the Jetson TX1. A more general question is: how to rebuild GStreamer and associated plugin libraries for the Jetson TX1. This relates to how to cross-compile GStreamer for the ARM and how to pull in the specific Jetson accelerations. In other words, is it possible to rebuild the GStreamer binaries that come with the kit?

Thanks

Hi mstamler,

Please read the GStreamer Build Instructions section at Multimedia User Guide as reference, see [url]http://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/l4t-multimedia-guide-24-2[/url]

Thanks

Hi experts,

i have a related issue about building gstreamer samples using nsight, but every time i only get this error:

fatal error: gst/gst.h: No such file or directory

using jetpack3.1 on my TX1 and Host and gstreamer1.8

Thanks

You may try to install package libgstreamer1.0-dev:

sudo apt-get install libgstreamer1.0-dev

it should install the headers into /usr/include/gstreamer-1.0. You may also add this include path to your project.

Hi honey_Patouceul,
Thank for you response

Libgstreamer is installed, like i said i performed all steps mentioned in attached link above and the needed .h files are included

Also /usr/lib/glib-2.0/glib.h can not be found by Nsight