How to mount the orin nano dev kit?

what is the recommended way? I cannot find any mounting holes on a dev kit. I’d need to mount a whole dev kit as is – with the base and the fan and everything.

Please check Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit Getting Started | NVIDIA Developer

I’m sorry but I haven’t found any useful info how to fix the dev kit. Could you may be more specific? Anything better than scotch tape is greatly appreciated.

One thing to notice is that the plastic base has screws for mounting the board to that. I have not tried this, but I’m thinking you could unscrew that plastic base and use standoff hardware.

1 Like

Chitoku Yato at NVIDIA designed a 3D printed mount bracket for the NX form factor Jetsons for the iRobot iCreate 3. Here’s a link to the page: Compute Boards - Create® 3 Docs

Here’s a link to the STL file for the NX: https://iroboteducation.github.io/create3_docs/hw/data/models/Compute/NVIDIA_Jetson/Mount_Bracket/C3-JetsonXavierNX-Mount.stl

The bracket captures the edges of the dev kit and allows mounting points for your project.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.