I forgot my Omniverse username password

Uploading: S.O.S.png…

I am trying to enter my omniverse account and apparently I forgot the password, when trying to reset my password it only gives me the option in my NVIDIA account which is with my email, but not my omniverse account. If anyone knows where I can reset I would really appreciate it

1 Like

Hi @usuario2135! Are you still having trouble logging into your account? Your NVIDIA Account should be the same as your Omniverse account, but I am happy to help troubleshoot this with you. Do you use a server with your company?

I’m having the same issue, in fact had it three times. I’ve literally created three new accounts just trying to get back into Omniverse. The password info seems unavailable or unretrievable except for in my brain and none of the passwords I use seem to work. Why is this so hard to do?

Same problem. It is not the NVIDIA password.

Authentication and User Management — Omniverse Nucleus documentation there is is this explanation, but I do not find that “Reset password buttom”

Hi @humberto.besso. You’re on the right track. I’ve outlined the steps in this image.

2 Likes

GREAT! thank you very much!
Just a side note, the user name must be omniverse in order to enter, maybe that was the problem since the beginning, as I was inputting my username instead of putting “omniverse”.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.