Omniverse Login "Not Found" error

Sorry for posting here, but seems like this was posted by someone who was having this issue last month, but this seems to have started happening for me. I had been using Omniverse launcher to login and run apps, but when I tried yesterday, the login fails and I get a webpage opening with the Not Found" error. The other Nvidia login, such as the forum still works. Any ideas? thanks

Hello @kmulchandani! Welcome to the community! Can you post a screenshot of the error you are seeing?

Thanks, Wendy for you response, I am not seeing this error today. Not sure what changed, but I am on same computer, and haven’ t rebooted. When the error occurred, it was just a web page opening up with “Not found” in text. I’ll be sure to capture the screen when or if it happens again.

I am also experiencing the same error. I boot up Omniverse and put my email in which redirects me to my browser where I input my password then receive the ‘Not Found’ error

I’ve tired signing in many times over the course of a few days and I keep receiving this error

Have you ever successfully logged in or is this attempt the first time ?

This happened to me several times. Rebooting seems to fix it for me.

Let me know if you’re still having this problem. A full reboot and restart is always a good idea.