Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)- Jetson AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version-6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am very new to deepstream and I have installed the deepstream python apps following the github page and I am trying to run the deepstream test1 app in python. I am getting the following error.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “deepstream_test_1.py”, line 28, in
ImportError: libpython3.6m.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
I have ubuntu 20.04