Interesting problem for use opencv in dsexample

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)GPU
**• DeepStream Version6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
**• TensorRT Version8.4
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)450
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Dear professor:
I meet an interesting problem. I use opencv4 in dsexample. If I define a Mat in function of “gst_fenceplugin_ip”, the app will broken down after processing several frames . The error information is : Segmentation fault(core dumped)
But if I move the Mat define into the function " get_converted_mat", it is normal.
Could you please tell me why I can not use the cv:: Mat mydata, in function “gst_fenceplugin_ip”. Thank you very much

could you share the simple code to reproduce?

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I find the problem coming from my code. That I write a plugin by myself. But I do not have solved this problem.

https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/i-draw-lines-in-dsexample-and-how-to-save-the-frame-with-that-lines/217755/3

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.