We are pleased to announce JetPack 4.6, a production release supporting Jetson AGX Xavier series, Jetson Xavier NX, Jetson TX2 series, Jetson TX1, and Jetson Nano.
In addition to l4t-base container image, new CUDA runtime and TensorRT runtime container images are released on NVIDIA NGC, which include CUDA and TensorRT runtime components inside the container itself, as opposed to mounting those components from the host. These containers are built to containerize AI applications for deployment. Note that the L4T-base container continues to support existing containerized applications that expect it to mount CUDA and TensorRT components from the host.
Highlights of JetPack 4.6 for Jetson Nano are:
- Enhanced Jetson-IO tools to configure the camera header interface and dynamically add support for a camera using device tree overlays
- Support for configuring for Raspberry-PI IMX219 or Raspberry-PI High Def IMX477 at run time using Jetson-IO tool on Jetson Nano 2GB, Jetson Nano and Jetson Xavier NX developer kits.
- Support for Scalable Video Coding (SVC) H.264 encoding
- Support for YUV444 8, 10 bit encoding and decoding
- Direct downloadable links to JetPack and L4T debian packages for Jetson
JetPack 4.6 components:
- L4T R32.6.1
- CUDA 10.2
- cuDNN 8.2.1
- TensorRT 8.0.1
- VisionWorks 1.6
- OpenCV 4.1.1
- Vulkan 1.2
- VPI 1.1
- Nsight Systems 2021.2
- Nsight Graphics 2021.2
- Nsight Compute 2019.3
Install JetPack 4.6 using SDK Manager or SD card image (for Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit, Jetson Nano Developer Kit and Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit) or upgrade via Debian package management tool (refer to the instructions here)
Notes: (We will update as items below are published)
Refer to Jetson Roadmap page for roadmap on Jetson hardware and software.
Please register to following webinars: