Jetpack 5.0.2 with Jetson Linux 35.1 is now live!

Same here cannot flash 502 while 462 works fine on xavier nx nvme :

created new topic for this:

cannot flash 502 on NX

I can’t flash Jetpack 5.0.2 using SDK manager to nvme on Xavier NX either. SD card works fine. I’m using the official developer kit with SN750 500GB SSD.

2 Likes

Ho that looks worst that I thought, was about to buy an official nx dev kit to replace custom carrier board.

5.0.1 works for you also?

No. I can’t flash 5.0.1 to nvme either. It shows the same error.

I think it’s a different issue.

Did you try to remove all usb devices and only keep the jetson in recovery mode?

Yes I did. I reformatted the SSD and tried it again this morning. It still gave the same error. I have no problem flashing either 5.0.1 or 5.0.2 to the uSD card using SDK manager. I’ve given it up now and use the rootOnNVMe method instead.

1 Like

Strange, I managed to get my custom carrier board working with 5.0.1 on nvme but no luck 5.0.2.
Was about to buy an original dev kit, but I think there are too much issue with those boards and 5.0.2.

Is there a response to this question. We randomly get this screen at bootup and boot failure if no manual entry, how can this screen be automatically bypassed or boot selection permanently stored

1 Like

Hello All, may i suggest to create new issue on the problem you are facing. Our forum staff will be able to provide the needed help.