Jetson AGX Orin Build edk2-nvidia Error

When I perform “edk2 - nvidia/Platform/nvidia/Jetson/build. Sh”, will appear the following questions:
BUILDLOG_Jetson.md (7.3 KB)
BUILDLOG_Jetson.txt (11.4 KB)
UPDATE_LOG.md (4.1 KB)
UPDATE_LOG.txt (9.8 KB)

INFO - build.py…
INFO - /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/edk2-nvidia/Platform/NVIDIA/Jetson/Jetson.dsc(136): error 000E: File/directory not found in workspace
INFO - SecurityPkg/Library/PlatformPKProtectionLibVarPolicy/PlatformPKProtectionLibVarPolicy.inf is not found in packages path:
INFO - /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/edk2/BaseTools
INFO - /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/edk2
INFO - /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/edk2-platforms
INFO - /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/edk2-nvidia
INFO - /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/edk2-nvidia-non-osi
INFO - /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/edk2-non-osi
INFO - /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/edk2-platforms/Features/Intel/OutOfBandManagement
INFO -
INFO -
INFO - - Failed -
INFO - Build end time: 17:38:29, Nov.09 2022
INFO - Build total time: 00:00:00
INFO -
INFO - ------------------------------------------------
INFO - --------------Cmd Output Finished---------------
INFO - --------- Running Time (mm:ss): 00:00 ----------
INFO - ----------- Return Code: 0x0000000e ------------
INFO - ------------------------------------------------
ERROR - Build.py #000 from /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/edk2-nvidia/Platform/NVIDIA/Jetson/Jetson.dsc(136): File/directory not found in workspace
CRITICAL - Build failed
PROGRESS - End time: 2022-11-09 17:38:29.478294 Total time Elapsed: 0:00:00
SECTION - Log file is located at: /home/user/Jetson_UEFI/nvidia-uefi/Build/BUILDLOG_Jetson.txt
SECTION - Summary
ERROR - Error

I did not use the NVIDIA workspace to configure edkrepo

I’m through “Combos · NVIDIA/edk2-nvidia Wiki · GitHub” and "https://github.com/NVIDIA/edk2-edkrepo-manifest/blob/main/edk2- Nvidia/Jetson NVIDIAJetsonManifest. XML "described in the remote git repository to get alone,

Using the “$” git clone https://github.com/NVIDIA/xxxxx.git

If I was using NVIDIA workspace, I would be missing a lot of files when doing clones.

May I ask how you solved this problem? I also encountered the same problem。

The network was unstable, but after several attempts the problem was resolved.

I went to the warehouse to download the code myself, and then the following error occurred during compilation. . But I don’t know how to solve it.

Hi there @820087551,

I think it might be a good idea if you created a fresh topic over in the Jetson specific forum category. The Jetson experts are not always watching this part of the forums for new or follow-up issues.

Depending on your Jetson board you might want to chose a specific sub-category.

Thanks!

Thank you very much for your advice, I have already posted the relevant topic. Corresponding link is Jetson Orin Nano 刷UEFI

Is your mistake caused by a network problem?