Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Orin
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.0.1
• TensorRT Version 8
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
HI I am trying to use the GPIOs on the Jetson Orin. I found that the python package jetson-gpio is already installed so I tried to use it.
I am able to read correctly the values on the pins but setting the pin in output mode seems not working. Whenever I set an output pin to high nothing happens “electrically”.
I validated that the same script and circuit work fine on my jetson nano.
Is it a known bug on the jetson Orin ?
The weird thing is that the readme of jetson-gpio repo doesn’t state that is supported on jetson orin to be fair but is it really the case? or is there any workaround to make it work? Thank you for your help !