Jetson TX2 Image flash (ROM wirte)

I’d like to make a “ROM copy image”
And I want to write the image to many different TX2 modules.

So I made the clone image of ROM from my TX2 module.
my TX2 module has Jackpack 3.1 and some libraries and code.

If I write the image to my TX2 module, then it is working fine.
but if I write the image to another TX2 module, then Ubuntu is not working.
(kernel image is loaded, but GUI screen is not displayed)

Do I have to use different option or command?

I used below script command.
//==================================================================

[Directory]

./----flash.sh
|—bootloader/

[read from device to write file]
$ sudo ./flash.sh –r –k APP –G clone.img jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1

[write file to device]
cp clone.img ./bootloader/system.img
sudo ./flash.sh –r –k APP jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1

=======================================================================//

please check it

hello hokyung.ka,

please check below link for TX2 cloning steps.
thanks

https://elinux.org/Jetson/TX2_Cloning

Additional note: There are many partitions other than the rootfs. If you place a clone from R28.1 on a board which doesn’t have the other supporting infrastructure of R28.1, then it is highly likely it will fail or not work right.

Also, since rootfs (“APP” partition) is mmcblk0p1, it implies that if you take a larger clone and put it in place of the rootfs on a board which didn’t make room for that large of a rootfs, then it will fail unless you’ve taken the effort to move the other partitions to make room.

In addition to all this, you may want to take care to check that your ethernet MAC address remains different on each board. I say this because udev has the ability to rewrite some device names and might have written the MAC address into a file in “/etc” (I don’t remember which file…it would differ depending on whether WiFi is used or not prior to making a clone). If this file is there you can just delete it, but without this two Jetsons might have the same MAC. As a result if both are on the same network at the same time there would be some packet collision errors. If you are backing up and restoring to the same Jetson then naturally none of the above are an issue, but in a production environment those are things you need to look at.