L4t_generate_soc_bup.sh failure

Hello!
I’m trying to generate an OTA package but I am encountering this error, when running sudo ./tools/ota_tools/version_upgrade/l4t_generate_ota_package.sh -s -b jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-tx2-nx R32-6:

*** Sign and generate BUP... *** 
t18x payload generation complete with 1 failure(s)

SUCCESS: cleaned up BUP tmp files prior to payload creation
FAILURE: no payload made for config "boardid=3636;fab=300;boardsku=0001;boardrev=;fuselevel_s=1;chiprev=0;board=jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-tx2-nx;rootdev=mmcblk0p1;signed_img_dir=images-R32-ToT"
SUCCESS: cleaned up BUP tmp files after payload creation
Failed to run "/home/test/Desktop/NvidiaSDK/l4t_generate_soc_bup.sh -f /home/test/Desktop/NvidiaSDK/tools/ota_tools/version_upgrade/ota_board_specs.conf -e jetson_xavier_nx_devkit_tx2_nx_ota_emmc_r32_5_spec -b jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-tx2-nx t18x"

What can I do here?

FYI: BASE_BSP and TARGET_BSP is the same for me because I don’t want to upgrade the version, I only want to upgrade my kernel and DTB to devices, which are not available locally

hello therealmatiss,

this failure looks like the incorrect board config is using.
you may also check Preparing for an Image-Based OTA Update session to review your steps.

please also review l4t_bup_gen.func.
please delete a line which contain badpage.bin to resolve BUP generation failure. .
thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.