Leopard imaging IMX 728 camera with jetson AGX xavier pinky purple stripes

Hi ,
When I try to directly connect the imx-728 camera with jetson agx xavier , it works properly. But now we have a custom chip inbetween which converts the csi2 (dphy) to base-t1. The connection is as follows , imx-728 camera <==> custom chip master dphy-Rx <==> base-t1 cable <==> custom chip slave dphy-tx <==> jetson agx xavier

In this setup it produces pinky purple video stream as shown below, anyone has any clue why is this happening? How can I rectify this issue?

I have the drivers loaded as suggested by leopard imaging.

@leopard-zwc

Try dump the raw image by v4l2-ctl to confirm the output source from custom slave chip.

Thanks

v4l2-ctl --set-fmt-video=width=3856,height=2176,pixelformat=RG10 --set-ctrl bypass_mode=0  --stream-mmap --stream-count=100 --stream-to=/home/axonne/imx728.raw -d /dev/video0

I am using the above command which is taking too long.

I also do not know the command to convert it to .mp4 using a gstreamer pipeline.

Currently I am using,

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-mode=0 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=3856, height=2176, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)29/1' ! nvvidconv flip-method=2 ! nv3dsink -e

You may capture just one frame instead of 100:

--stream-count=1

If you don’t have a viewer for RG10, you may have a look to : Stream Bayer Data with Gtsreamer - #8 by Honey_Patouceul

You may try:

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-mode=0 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=3856, height=2176, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)29/1' ! nvvidconv flip-method=2 ! nvv4l2h264enc ! queue ! h264parse ! qtmux ! filesink location=test.mp4 -e

Hi,

NVMEDIA: Need to set EMC bandwidth : 2776266 
NVMEDIA: Need to set EMC bandwidth : 2776266 

Im getting something like this, It is taking a while for the gst pipeline.

I’d advise to first try at V4L level, for one frame first, then for video at a suitable framerate for your sensor.
Only when these would be ok, you may try Argus and gstreamer.

Sure thank you. Will try and let you know

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.