Release highlights since 361.28:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce 920MX
- GeForce 930MX
- Quadro M6000 24GB
- Limited the default concurrency level in nvidia-settings to 32, to avoid hitting the maximum tasks limit on systems with many CPUs.
- Fixed a regression that caused GPU exceptions and incorrect rendering when using pbuffers with EGLDevice.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to crash when pairing glasses with the 3D Vision Pro transmitter on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused installer manifest entries for some 32-bit compatibility libraries to be duplicated in the installer package.
- Fixed a regression that caused the HSync and VSync mode timing polarity flags to be inverted.