Release highlights since 384.47:
- Fixed a bug that prevented changes to stereo eye assignment from getting applied from the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug that caused S4 suspend (also known as "hibernate") to hang during suspend when SLI was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where devices would not be properly enumerated by the Vulkan driver. See the "Known Issues" section of the README for more details.
- Fix a bug with GLX_EXT_buffer_age where incorrect buffer age values would be reported for SLI AFR configurations. In such configurations buffer age may now be greater than 3, the previous maximum buffer age.
- Fixed a bug that could cause hanging and Xids when performing RandR transforms with Overlay and SLI enabled.
- Extended the information reported by the NVIDIA Xinerama X extension to report PRIME displays in addition to directly-connected displays.
- Fixed a bug that caused HDMI audio devices to appear or disappear inconsistently when HDMI devices were hotplugged or unplugged.