hey all, I would like to know if it is possible to use the nvidia deepstream over a local ip network all connected through a switch, my current configuration is through 3 agx orin dev kits and 4 zed 2i cameras, and if it would be possible to display all 4 images next to each other.
The LAN ips are fine.
I don’t understand this description. Can you elaborate your requirement?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
We still havent implemented it yet but i can answer a few questions
- Jetson AGX orin
- deepstream 6.3
- Jetpack 5.1
- No idea will check when im back in the office
- My question is that i want to stream 4 cameras from 3 agx orins to a central orin and display all 4 video streams next to each other
- the requirement is that it works over a local ip network and a 10Gb Ethernet switch
Assuming that each of 3 remote AGX Orins are RTP or RTSP or else streaming and central AGX Orin is streaming to the same to localhost, then you may use gstreamer to get the 3 remote streams and localhost stream to compose into nvcompositor.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
It is possible. DeepStream support standard RFC 2326 - Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) (ietf.org).
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.