Im trying to understand the basic construction stones (plugins) of deepstream.
But reading the instructions of the different projects in (GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps: DeepStream SDK Python bindings and sample applications) has not clarified some issues, like which plugins should come after another, or the need for each one of them or which one can replacement specific plugin and what are the options for that ( for example replacing a h264 by ?) .
Is there a course or articles that cover those topics? ( or the basic instruction who should i build my own pipeline)
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.