MSI GL66 RTX3070 not being recognized by neither Ubuntu or Windows

Laptop Model: MSI Pulse GL66 11UGKV

Linux Distro: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS

Keeping things short, i use Ubuntu for work, and one day it seems it updated NVIDIA drivers while i was working. I turned off the laptop once i was done, and the following morning on boot i wasn’t able to log in Ubuntu, as it froze on display, also my second monitor wasn’t being recognized. I manage to boot adding the command “nomodeset” to temporarily disable the gpu driver (If i understood correctly). After boot i removed the command, saved and rebooted once more

Managed to log in, and started working, and i wasnt until i tried to turn on the second monitor that i realized it didn’t show any image, i went to checked the nvidia application and it didnt have any options on it. I checked additional drivers to see if there was an update for it, It showed “No additional drivers available”. I got really worried, so i booted into Windows to see if the GPU worked there, but no luck, it didn’t even show on device manager, and geforce experience told me i had no GPU installed.

When i open a terminal session and type: nvidia-smi, i get this:
NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn't communicate with the NVIDIA driver. Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running.

Any clues what is going on, ?

EDIT: Attach nvidia bug report.
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (104.0 KB)