New forum theme hurts my eyes! How do I change it back?

The white and bright green is killing my eyes. How do I change the forum theme back to the dark one (like the Forum Feedback forum)? Seriously, I hope I don’t need to buy sunglasses to read this forum!

Has google stopped working for ya?

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/892517/linux/dark-palette-for-devtalk-nvidia-com-website/

Yeah something that doesn’t require Firefox + some plugin + some template for the plugin would be preferable. I guess the Nvidia forum admins decided users shouldn’t be allowed to choose which theme/coloring best suits them. Web history has shown us countless times on countless forums that when forum admins force bright colors on people, the only thing they accomplish backlash. You know, kind of like thinking if you wait long enough, the glowing red burner on the stove might not be hot anymore so why not touch it again?

So who do we thank this time?

If you find a way to apply a certain CSS styling to these forums without using an add-on/extension/whatever - go for it.

I posted a working solution which is something like 10 clicks away but I guess easy solutions are just not for you ;-)

You may keep on bitching for as long as you want - neither NVIDIA, nor this forum web master cares. They firmly believe the current palette is “the future”. Oh, and users have the same opinion - “it’s done by designers so it must be good - I have to get used to it”.

Everyone’s shitting on everyone nowadays (starting with Microsoft and its atrocious Metro UI - God, someone kill the designers behind it and the executives who sanctioned it) - so get used to it or become a Luddite (read a sane person who opposes idiocy).

The best solution would be to not take away choice to begin with - especially for something that takes nearly nothing to maintain. However, web admins always think they know what’s best for everyone. You’re wrong thinking users have the same opinion. Like I said, “Web history has shown us countless times on countless forums that when forum admins force bright colors on people, the only thing they accomplish backlash.” I don’t hear a lot of praise these days for designers, especially when it comes to UI. For some reason companies think the new hotness is to make everything look like a 5 year old with a box of crayons designed it. No wonder people are being shitted on as you say!