I’m trying to get the Tegra system profiler running on my Nexus 7 tablet, I’ve got PerfHUDES working OK but wanted to get the system profiler working as well.
- Nexus 7
- Android version 4.2.2 from Google (JDQ39)
- Latest install of Android Codeworks
- x86 1.3 version of the system profiler (https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-tegra-profiler-13-windows-download) - i’ve also run the cmd file in that OSPatches download folder.
- Load TSP 1.3
- Say’s its waiting for the tools service then states “The Tegra Profiler Tools app failed to start. Please press Update Tegra Profiler above or reboot your device.”
- Hit upgrade TSP tools
- Grant SU access to adb shell on device
- The Tegra Profiler Tools app failed to start. Please press Update Tegra Profiler above or reboot your device.
Rebooting doesn’t help, it leaves me unable to profile.
Any help would be appreciated, i’ve seen a lot of similar posts about this but it seems like the tool chain has moved on and perhaps this device has been a bit left behind, I understand it’s old, but It’d be great if it could still be used, even if it’s only with 1.3 and 4.2.2.
Let me know if you need any more information or logs.