Tegra System Profiler 2.1 is available as part of Tegra Android Development Pack 3.0R2 (TADP).
- Added timeline view with the following features:
- Per-core CPU utilization and per-thread CPU utilization graph: displays how much CPU power was consumed.
- Per-thread CPU occupancy graph: displays on which CPU core a thread was running.
- Ability to filter the function table views by a selected time range.
- Added Flat view, which gives information about how much time a certain function was present anywhere on a call stack.
- Identify CPU memory bandwidth issues based on L2 cache misses.
- Support for NVIDIA SHIELD tablet, Xiaomi MiPad and Tegra 4, Tegra 4i, Tegra K1 (32-bit) based devices.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
A complete list of features can be found at https://developer.nvidia.com/tegra-system-profiler.
To download TADP, you must be a member of the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworks-registered-developer-program. To join simply create a new account (it’s free and easy) and then visit the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team