Nucleus SSO with Shibboleth

Hi,
We are having trouble getting shibboleth single sign-on SSO setup with nucleus. In particular we need to know:

The info that I would need is whether the app is looking for a signed assertion and the certificate the the SP is trying to use to sign it. That would be on the nucleus end.

We have been unable to find this information.

@dlindsey can you help with this? Thanks !

Still waiting for a replay @Richard3D @dlindsey

Is this for Nucleus Enterprise? So much has changed since November of 2024. I apologize I did not see this earlier, though. I think I would start by installing the latest Nucleus Enterprise Stack from our NGC catalog. Nucleus Compose Stack (PB25h1) | NVIDIA NGC

Yes we have the enterprise nucleus stack running and it hasn’t changed.

Sorry for missing this.

For Nucleus, we need a full chain cert to be signed. For SSO, these are the SAML integrations we have tested and support
Single Sign-On (SSO) using SAML — Omniverse Nucleus

shibboleth seems to support SAML integration

Do you currently have an enterprise license or an NVIDIA rep you work with?