NVDeveloper forums link doesn't work. NVIDIA forum site

The NVidia forums link on NVDeveloper site (https://nvdeveloper.nvidia.com) doesn’t seem to work well :

Error Page

I got following messange only
Does it occur only on my environment ?

Server Error in ‘/apps/NVIDIAForums’ Application.

Cannot open database requested in login ‘EX_Forums_Public’. Login fails. Login failed for user ‘forumuser’.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database requested in login ‘EX_Forums_Public’. Login fails. Login failed for user ‘forumuser’.

Source Error:

It worked for me.
What OS/browser are you using?

edit: There is something wrong, I will ask IT to fix it

I get a similar error from forum link on partners site (Firefox on Linux):
Server Error in ‘/apps/NVIDIAForums’ Application.
Cannot open database requested in login ‘EX_Forums_Public’. Login fails. Login failed for user ‘forumuser’.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database requested in login ‘EX_Forums_Public’. Login fails. Login failed for user ‘forumuser’.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException: Cannot open database requested in login ‘EX_Forums_Public’. Login fails.
Login failed for user ‘forumuser’.]
System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Boolean& isInTransaction) +474
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnectionString options, Boolean& isInTransaction) +372
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +384
NVIDIA.Data.SQLConnectionManager.OpenSQLDatabaseConnection(String DSN, String DataSourceKey, SqlConnection& SQLConnection)

[Exception: Could not open Database connection for DSN ‘NVIDIAForums’]
NVIDIA.Data.SQLConnectionManager.OpenSQLDatabaseConnection(String DSN, String DataSourceKey, SqlConnection& SQLConnection)
NVIDIA.Data.SQLConnectionManager.OpenSQLDatabaseConnection(String DSN, SqlConnection& SQLConnection)
NVIDIAForumsBusinessObjects.NVIDIAForumsManagerBase.OpenDBConnection() +54
NVIDIAForums.NVIDIAForumsUtilities.ReturnValidSession(String strSessionID) +154
NVIDIAForums.Session.Load(String strSessionID) +32
NVIDIAForums.NVIDIAForumsBasePage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +112
System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Eric

My system is :
Windows XP SP2
Internet Explorer 6

I am inside of the firewall.

Bug report and Bug status work fine.

By the way , does the forum have similar purpose with here ?

Osamu

Same here… I get the same error as osiris above.

Specs:

Windows XP SP2 - 32Bit, IE7

Thanks,
george

Ok, there is something wrong.
I will ask IT to fix it.

For now, just use the regular link
[url=“http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showforum=62”]http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showforum=62[/url]