NVIDIA DRIVE PX2 MAX9286 I2C Hardware Interface Info

There i meet some difficulty with the MAX9286 i2c interface . The drive px2 has the i2c interface info as picture 1.

i. i want to know the i2c-7 (I2C-H)(Group A)we configured with MAX9286 i2c interface as picture 2 ,is that right? And what do the functions of the other I2c buses,eg i2c-3 Tegra i2c hv adapter, which has relation to the camera?

ii. MAX9286 device address 0x90 , the i2c-7 of drive px2 i2c interface with MAX9286, we can not find the address 0x90 as picture 3 —so whether the px2 make the address mapping? How can i find the device address of MAX9286 (0x90) and change it?

Please give me some advice and some pieses of guidance.

Dear @wenfei.jiang,
The i2ctools use 7bits. So, the device address would be 0x48(if you consider 8 bit it will be 0x90 last bit is r/w) which can be seen in picture 3.

1 Like

Thank for your reply.

There has another problem. The sample “img_cc” locate in drive-t186ref-linux\samples\nvmedia. Can the camera with LVDS output interface use the img_cc sample?

Dear @wenfei.jiang,
Please file a separate topic if it is not related to current thread to avoid cluttering of issues.
The supported sensor module configuration is available at <PATH_TO_drive-t186ref-linux/samples/nvmedia/img_cc/drivepx2-a/b> . AFAIK, we have not tested your request. Could you share the camera module details and purpose in detail in a separate topic. I will check with internally and update you.

Thank you for your support.
We had already send the camera spec by email few days ago. Please check it.
Nice day.