NVIDIA DRIVETM OS 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5 SDKs are now available for members of the DRIVE Developer Program for DRIVE AGX, delivering the latest in self-driving middleware alongside the newest version of the operating system.
DRIVE OS 5.2.0 highlights include:
- Availability of NvMedia SIPL
- Sony IMX390 and ON Semi AR0820 camera support
- Significant image quality improvements
- Weston support upgraded from 3.0 to 6.0
- Wayland support upgraded from 1.14 to 1.17
DriveWorks 3.5 highlights include:
- Sensor Abstraction Layer integration with NvMedia SIPL for GMSL cameras, including Sony IMX390 and ON Semi AR0820 cameras
- Sensor Abstraction Layer support for Luminar H3 and Ouster OS2-128 lidars and the u-blox ZED-F9P GNSS module
- Time Sensor module for synchronizing timestamps of supported sensors
Developers using DRIVE PX2 are encouraged to upgrade to DRIVE AGX. Please contact your NVIDIA account representative to learn how.
The NVIDIA Automotive Team
Questions? Ready to purchase? Request Contact
Contact Us Unsubscribe
© 2020 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved.
NVIDIA Corporation, 2788 San Tomas Expressway, Santa Clara, CA 95051