Nvidia Grid M40 Driver for Windows

Hi

I was wondering if there is a Driver for the GRID M40 for windows.
I understand Vdi is not possible but i wanted to use the card for compute for encoding h.264

Thanks

I have tried every driver, There is a driver that works there was a seller on ebay who had a screenshot of the M40 being used in Windows. God knows which version though i tried to message with no luck.

Yes the ignorance of Nvidia repeatedly saying there is no such card, The card works in Linux with standard drivers for Compute I’m in the process of install CentOS to see.

Great card for compute on paper, Low power draw quad gpu in a dual slot form factor. Has great potential for Video Encoding IMO.

I agree with the above and thanks for the effort although at less than 50% the cost of the others listed it offers great value (I got it for $400us), Also max power draw under compute is 130w Total as documented at STH.

Also the encoder we use is a little different to NVENCODE, There are effects that utilise cuda and Resolve scales well with multi gpu.

Card is working on CentOS with Nvidia Drivers. Resolve is seeing all 4 cards.

Now to get windows compute drivers??

The M40 was never released as a board with supported drivers for GRID or encode. Sometimes we issue not-for-resale samples to OEMs to evaluate cards for certain uses with development drivers. Those third-parties are contracted not to resell such prototypes.

Hi!
And What what Windows OS was used for that Drivers?

My Windows 10 Pro 1903 is unsupported(((