NVIDIA is pleased to announce the Jetson TX2i module for industrial environments.
The rugged design, small form factor and power envelope make the Jetson TX2i module ideal for high performance edge computing devices such as industrial robots, machine vision cameras and portable medical equipment.
Designed for reliable operation in harsh industrial environments, Jetson TX2i provides long operating life (MTBF) with support for ECC memory and comes with extended warranty and sales lifecycle. Jetson TX2 and Jetson TX2i are pin compatible and use the same 400 pin connector. For further specifications, please refer to the documentation available for Jetson TX2i in the Jetson Download Center.
Please use the Jetson TX2 forum to discuss this new version for industrial environments.
Jetson TX2i will be available starting April, 2018 from our distributors. Note there will be no developer kit specifically for Jetson TX2i, but the module can be used with existing Jetson TX1 and Jetson TX2 Developer Kits.
- Are the Jetson TX1, Jetson TX2, and Jetson TX2i modules compatible?
- What differences are there between Jetson TX1, Jetson TX2, and Jetson TX2i?
- What changes for industrial environments does Jetson TX2i have compared to Jetson TX2?
- What is the price of Jetson products?
- How long will each Jetson product be available for purchase?
- What is the operating lifetime of Jetson products?
- What is the warranty for Jetson products?