NVIDIADeepStreamSDK cannot run with Azure IoT

I follow this GitHub - Azure-Samples/NVIDIA-Deepstream-Azure-IoT-Edge-on-a-NVIDIA-Jetson-Nano: This is a sample showing how to do real-time video analytics with NVIDIA DeepStream connected to Azure via Azure IoT Edge. It uses a NVIDIA Jetson Nano device that can process up to 8 real-time video streams concurrently.

I can execute this command ./deepstream-test5-app -c configs/test5_config_file_src_infer_azure_iotedge_edited-Copy1.txt -p 1

But I can not monitor messages

I see my NVIDIADeepStreamSDK cannot run.
Is this why I can’t monitor messages?

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
**Processor:ARMv8 Processor rev 1 (v8l) × 4 **
Graphics:NVIDIA Tegra X1 (nvgpu)/integrated
OS type:64-bit

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks.
here are the steps to narrow down this issue.

1. add log in generate_event_msg_meta of deepstream_test5_app_main.c to check if generate_event_msg_meta is called.
  2. nvmsgconv plugin and low-level lib are opensource. you can add log in generate_event_message_minimal to check if the Json data is geneated
  3. you can add log new_gst_nvmsgbroker_render_user_meta_list of gstnvmsgbroker.cpp to check if the sending function nv_msgbroker_send_async is called.
  4. you can us network tool to check if the data is sent and the server can receive the data.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.