Deepstream Python Binding deepstream-test4 example with Azure IoT Edge

Hi Sir/Madam:

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson NX Dev Kit
• DeepStream Version: 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 5.0.2

I am trying to run deepstream-test4 example with Deepstream Python Bindings by following the steps in README file. I hope to generate and send meta-date to Azure IoT Edge.

I have filled in the connection string inside cfg_azure.txt and run Python script with following:

python3 deepstream_test_4.py -c cfg_azure.txt -i /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1/samples/streams/sample_qHD.h264 -p /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1/lib/libnvds_azure_proto.so --conn-str=HostName=IotHubNvidiaTest.azure-devices.net;DeviceId=XXXX;SharedAccessKey=XXXXXX -s 1 --no-display

Also, I have created Azure Iot Hub and Edge, and installed related dependencies on Jetson edge device. But I get the following errors:

Error: gst-library-error-quark: Could not configure supporting library. (5): /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/deepstream/sdk/src/gst-plugins/gst-nvmsgbroker/gstnvmsgbroker.cpp(401): legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvMsgBroker:nvmsg-broker:
unable to connect to broker library

To be honest, I am not clear of the exact steps needed in order to make it work. Thanks a lot for your help.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

It means connecting faild to your server. You can refer our open source code directly and debug it in your env.

gstnvmsgbroker.cpp
API:self->nvds_msgapi_connect

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.