Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• TensorRT Version 220.127.116.11
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 495.29.05
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question, new requirements
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am running some test application in graph composer to understand how it works and if it can do everything that the normal deepstream test applications can do.
My goal is to show certain class bounding box and labels and hide some classes bounding box and labels. The test applications use NvDsOSD component to display text and bounding boxes. I can set each class bounding box border color and there I can tweak the alpha parameter to display or not display that particular class bounding box.
I could not do the same for text labels. I want to show some class labels and I want to hide some class labels. Can anyone suggest me how to achieve this goal?