Omniverse Audio2Face doesn't load the face mesh Please HELP

Omniverse Audio2Face doesn’t load the face mesh Please HELP
[Warning] [omni.gpu_foundation_factory.plugin] RT-capable GPU not found, switching to compatibility mode
Couldn’t acquire tokens interface and initialize default tokens.
[Error] [omni.kit.window.viewport.plugin] Failed to initialize resource manager
[omni.kit.window.viewport.plugin] Failed to prepare GPU Foundation
[Warning] [omni.usd] Failed to create Hydra Engine for viewport!
[omni.usd] No hydra engine was found with name running at tickrate -1
[Error] [gpu.foundation.plugin] No device could be created. Some known system issues:

• The driver is not installed properly and requires a clean re-install.
  • Your GPUs do not support RayTracing: DXR or VK ray_tracing.
  • The driver cannot enumerate any GPU: driver, display or a docker issue. For Vulkan, test it with Vulkaninfo tool from Vulkan SDK, instead of nvidia-smi.

Hello @user81339! I see that you have multiple posts. I am going to close your other post here (Omniverse Audio2Face doesn't load the face mesh Please HELP)

Mentioned in Previous post:

i get these lines in RED letters
PLEASE HELP ME
the face MESH doesn’t load
[Error] [gpu.foundation.plugin] No device could be created. Some known system issues:

• The driver is not installed properly and requires a clean re-install.
  • Your GPUs do not support RayTracing: DXR or VK ray_tracing.
  • The driver cannot enumerate any GPU: driver, display or a docker issue. For Vulkan, test it with Vulkaninfo tool from Vulkan SDK, instead of nvidia-smi.
    [Error] [omni.kit.window.viewport.plugin] Failed to initialize resource manager
    [Error] [omni.kit.window.viewport.plugin] Failed to prepare GPU Foundation

Hello @user81339.
I let the Audio2Face team know about your frustrations. We should hear a reply shortly.

In the meantime, take a look at our Audio2Face documentation which may help answer your questions: Audio2Face Overview — Omniverse Audio2Face documentation

Hi @user81339
Sorry for your trouble in starting Audio2Face.
From the error message it looks like your graphic card is not supported. RTX card is required.
Can you share your system information and your current driver version?
Thank you.

pr intel core i7 5820k
os win 10 1903 64x
gpu game ready driver version 497.09 geforce gtx 970

Hi @user81339 , the minimum requirement to run Omniverse Audio2Face is an RTX gpu. The issue you have is due to incompatible gpu.

Hope this helps

Hello, the documentation link says 404-error. Do you have a working link?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.