Omniverse APPs Won't Launch

Hello, I’m Igor Müller, Archictect from Brazil.
Today I’ve downloaded the Omniverse View app, but it just wont open… Nothing happens when I click on the Launch button. I’ve tried updating the drivers and everything… I also tried to download other apps(Create and Kit) but the same problem ocurred. Is there anyone else experiencing this same problem? Can anybody help me?

My specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT 8-Core
16gb RAM
Geforce RTX 2060

Sorry to hear that. This configuration should work.

Can you check to see if you have log files in this directory: C:\Users\<YOUR_USER_NAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Create\2021.1? The latest logfile in there should give us a clue as to what’s happening. It’s likely there’s some error that will be at the end of the logfile.

Hello - I’m facing the same issue with trying to launch the audio2face app. Any way to fix this? Here’s a link to the log file output: |------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - Pastebin.com
Specs:
| Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU @ 2.30GHz | Cores: 1 | Logical: 1
| Total Memory (MB): 3836 | Free Memory: 1678
| Total Page/Swap (MB): 4860 | Free Page/Swap: 2775
NVIDIA Tesla T4

And here’s more information from the logs:
2022-10-27 11:43:33 [6,527ms] [Error] [gpu.foundation.plugin] No device could be created. Some known system issues:

• The driver is not installed properly and requires a clean re-install.
  • Your GPUs do not support RayTracing: DXR or Vulkan ray_tracing, or hardware is excluded due to performance.
  • The driver cannot enumerate any GPU: driver, display or a docker issue. For Vulkan, test it with Vulkaninfo tool from Vulkan SDK, instead of nvidia-smi.

Following this, I tried reinstalling the driver but am seeing the same problem. Here are my driver details from the NVIDIA control panel: Tesla T4 516.94 version

Is my hardware not supported?

Unfortunately, yes. Your GPU is not recommend to use with Omniverse. Your GPU doesn’t have enough RT Tensor cores to render Omnniverse. ou can take a look at our technical requirements here: Omniverse Technical Requirements