Omniverse Discord Server is LIVE!

Come on by to chat with the community and discuss/share your work! Here is your invite to the official NVIDIA Omniverse Discord server: NVIDIA Omniverse

When you join, please introduce yourself in the #introductions channel and include your goals for Omniverse so we can all get to know each other a bit. It should be a lot of fun (we are also planning live Q&A events on our Discord server).

The Discord server is set-up so you can receive notifications when new info is posted on any number of topics that you select (i.e. specific app/connector news, new contest announcement, new dev blog, etc.). To take advantage of this feature, after joining the server be sure to go to the #roles channel and click on any Notification & Identification you are interested in (the row of icons next to red arrow):

For those new to Discord, it’s a free voice, video, and chat app used by over a hundred million people - feel free to DM me here or on Discord if you have any questions at all. My Discord ID is Prof E#2041

See you in the Omniverse!

2 Likes