OPEN GL Error in nvidia-docker 2.0

Hi All

i have a Jetson Xavier AGX and wanted to install AutowareAuto by using the pre installed docker from Jetpack 4.4.

1. i could install the AutowareAuto ADE
  2. i could start with ade start and ade enter
  3. source /opt/AutowareAuto/setup.bash --> ok
  4. then running --> rviz2 -d /home/${USER}/ autowareclass2020/code/src/01_DevelopmentEnvironment/aw_class2020.rviz creates following error. same when i run ros2 run rviz2 rviz2

Error

QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to ‘/tmp/runtime-aixavier24’
libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to authenticate
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

[ERROR] [rviz2]: Failed to create an OpenGL context. BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
[ERROR] [rviz2]: RenderingAPIException: Unable to create a suitable GLXContext in GLXContext::GLXContext at /tmp/binarydeb/ros-dashing-rviz-ogre-vendor-6.1.6/obj-aarch64-linux-gnu/ogre-master-ca665a6-prefix/src/ogre-master-ca665a6/RenderSystems/GLSupport/src/GLX/OgreGLXContext.cpp (line 60) …

any Help needed

thx

AndrewK

Hi,
Are you able to compile on Xavier directly? Would like to know if it is specific to docker environment.

Hi Dane,

what you understand as compile on Xavier. i could install ADE in the Jetpack preinstalled Docker, no problem, here my install Description.

I can do all up to Chapter 5. Run object detection demo, and here the error comes from at the section at Number 4.

#------------------------------------

1. Open new ADE Terminal Tab
  2. ade enter
  3. source /opt/AutowareAuto/setup.bash
  4. ade$ rviz2 -d /home/${USER}/autowareclass2020/code/src/01_DevelopmentEnvironment/aw_class2020.rviz

#-------------------------------------

to verify that it is an ROS2 Problem i was running ros2 run rviz2 rviz2 and get the same error. I have the same installation but for ( ade+x86_64) on an Ubuntu 18.04 intel machine and its working well.

Yesterday night after some research i found following article, but could not test it now

Hi,
The implementations are from 3rdparty. May see if other users can share experience and guidance.

There is community contribution about ROS. For your reference.