Physx3.2.2 SDK for cloth

I am a beginner, I create a square cloth and fix four corners, then put a box fall on the cloth, but the box pass through the square cloth and fall on the plane, it can not stay on the cloth, what’s problem in my code? where I can find some tutorial can help me get more familiar with Physx 3.2.2 SDK ? thanks!

then put a box fall on the cloth, but the box pass through the square cloth and fall on the plane
PhysX3 cloth does not collide with regular rigid bodies.

I’m not so sure what you mean, cloth can’t collide with regular rigid bodies? What would happen in Physx, if the cloth is put as a square net, and a cube fall down to this “net”?

I’m not so sure what you mean, cloth can’t collide with regular rigid bodies? What would happen in Physx, if the cloth is put as a square net, and a cube fall down to this “net”?

I’m not so sure what you mean, cloth can’t collide with regular rigid bodies?
It is all in the docs

“In contrast to PhysX 2 deformables, PhysX 3 cloth does not collide with rigid bodies. Instead, each cloth object supports collision with spheres, capsules, planes and convex shapes (groups of planes), these shapes are all treated separately to the main PhysX rigid body scene.”

I change the box to sphere, but it also will pass thought the cloth. If I put the cloth in the lower height, the sphere will press the cloth and touch the plane, if I put the cloth too high, the sphere will pass through the cloth and fall down.

the situation is similar with video " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9SY-aJQS0U ".

if I put the cloth too high, the sphere will pass through the cloth and fall down
And the reason here is that PhysX3 cloth does not support two-way interaction with collision shapes, afaik.
PhysX3 cloth is oriented on character clothing simulation only, so it has specific set of features.

You should try SDK 2.8, it has all the functionality you need.