Problem getting correct configurations on Debian 5.14.9 Kali Linux with nvidia driver 470.74

I’m switching over to Linux for the first time, I’m using a RZR blade 15". I was Hoping to be able to use duel screens, one being the laptop screen and one being an external monitor through the HDMI port, while also using nvidia drivers. I had it working on the on-board amd gpu but now that I’m trying to use the geforce 2070 mobile, it seems to not work. I’m rather new to all of this so if there is more info you’d like please let me know. Thanks a ton for any help!
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (316.0 KB)
nvidia-installer.log (1.2 KB)
HardwareList.txt (5.8 KB)

Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file to your post.

Please delete /etc/X11/xorg.conf. You should then be able to run the nvidia gpu in offload mode:
https://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/495.44/README/primerenderoffload.html
If you want to use the nvidia gpu as primary (always on), you need to configure prime output:
Optimus Howto

When I got to reconfigure my X server I get an error that one is already running. I’ve tried to stop the gdm3 process so I could run Xorg -configure but upon termination of gdm3 none of the hardware works any more(weird lol). I’m attaching the Xorg.0.log.
Xorg.0.log (599 Bytes)
If there’s any other logs or command output you’d like to see let me know. Thank you for your help and patience with a newbie with all of this.

Don’t ‘reconfigure Xorg’. Don’t use xorg --config or nvidia-x-config, don’t use an xorg.conf at all or only according to the links I gave.

Hello, I’m still working on this issue. the documentation you shared is slightly over my head but I think I’m pretty close to having the NVIDIA GPU as default. I’m attaching another Xorg.log file from today.
Xorg.0.log (4.9 KB)