Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) → GPU
• DeepStream Version → 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version → 7.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) → 455.32.00
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) How to properly setup the specs for training Efficientnet image classification model and the specs for using Efficientnet image classification model in Deepstream
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
The inference result produced by Deepstream and Tao inference.py script is different. How to properly configure the spec file on both sides so that both can consistently produce the same inference result.
I have attached the spec file for training the efficientnet image classification model and the spec file to run the classifier as Secondary Inference Engine in Deepstream.
sgie_efficientnet_tlt_config.txt (2.9 KB)
classification_dvd_spec.cfg (1.3 KB)