Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) DGPU / Jetson NX
• DeepStream Version 5.x
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
We have built a Deepstream application that uses the TLT(3) Detectnet v2 Object detection example that detects 1 class (lets say car). The accuracy of the trained model is quite good. For further specification of the car make, we trained another model → an image classifier, again folowing the example notebook in TLT. This model will work as a secondary classifier (SGIE).
The image classifier is trained using 5k+ images and the inference results IN TLT are really good (mAP >92%)
Now when we try the image classifier in the deepstream app, the accuracy is very very poor.
According to other forum posts, I’ve been fiddling with the “Offsets” values’ in the SGIE config file which changes the inference accuracy, but there’s no documentation about the offsets values, So I can’t tell which values to tweak.
While looking for similar posts, I saw there were even differences isn what offsets to use between the different forum moderators. Which values should I use?
The TLT trainingspec is
the default classifier
Here’s the configfile for the SGIE:
The gie unique id is the main ID which helps in acessing objects of config file which is currently processed.