Querys about Jetson TX1

I have downloaded jetpack2.2 on nvidia jetson TX1,but the desktop was freezing most of time,so I had to download jetpack2.1 instead.I just want to know why jetpack2.2 isn’t stable?

I have tried to download opencv so many times but it didn’t work please give me a valid way to download opencv on nvidea TX1.

Iam using ZED cam and I have downloaded its SDK,then I plugged it to the TX1 so I can test it using ZED exploral,but when i click on ZED exploral it pops up and closes fast(I can’t use it),once I unplugged the USB the ZEDexploral is back to normal.

The download page for specific L4T releases has the download for the OpenCV4Tegra version matching the release. For R23.2, look for OpenCV4Tegra here:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/linux-tegra-r232

When I manually install to a fresh JTX1 this is the order I do things (be sure to use sudo):

# If desired, open up some repos in "/etc/apt/sources.list"...
# Download the specific CUDA and OpenCV package first to somewhere on the Jetson...
dpkg -i cuda-repo-l4t-r23.1-7-0-local_7.0-73_armhf.deb
apt update
apt-get install cuda-toolkit-7-0
# OR, some of the extra packages at the same time, e.g.:
apt-get install cuda-toolkit-7-0 debian-keyring g++-multilib g++-4.8-multilib gcc-4.8-doc libstdc++6-4.8-dbg libice-doc libsm-doc libstdc++-4.8-doc libxcb-doc libxext-doc libxt-doc libsfstdc++6-4.8-dbg libsfstdc++6-4.8-dbg
usermod -a -G video <username>
dpkg -i libopencv4tegra-repo_2.4.12.3_armhf_l4t-r23.deb
apt update
apt-get install libopencv4tegra libopencv4tegra-dev
# If desired:
apt-get autoremove ...unused...
# For camera:
apt-get install luvcview