Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
If I look at deepstream-app-test2, through the pipeline example of
pgie->tracker->sgie, classify has been implemented well.
What I want is a pipeline like
pgie->sgie->tracker. Is there any problem with changing the order?
If possible, I want to use the tracker’s interval more, but when
inferDone=No, can I get all the meta information about pgie-sgie?
We don’t recommend to change the order. Can you share more details of your project? So we can recommend more efficient pipeline.
hello. We are working on a project related to face-recognition.
- detect face and landmark
- Face-align using opencv through cuda-unified-bufmap
- [important] Currently only bbox is tracking
because of the information about the entire frame, does the tracker have to come before sgie?
As I said before, the pipeline I want is pgie->sgie->tracker
A few limitations that I think
- It is good to receive an aligned image for sgie, but align will fall between Pgie and sgie. (precisely pgie_pad_probe_src)
- If the tracker is included, since tracking is not possible track the landmark info, when it is pgie-tracker-sgie, I think the performance will decrease in sgie rather.
Does you meet any issue or any performance drop with PGIE->tracker->SGIE? Can you show any issue or perf data to convince we should change the order?
I got landmark information from pgie, but I asked because landmark information is an element that cannot be tracked.
nvtracker only track object based on BBox. Not landmark information.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.