[Question] Gst-nvdsanalytics custom plugin code

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to modify this plugin like with gst-nvdsosd, gst-nvinfer, and others.

I would like to configure where the point of impingement is to be based on calculations beyond what appears to just be the bottom of the bounding box.

Am I missing where this can be configured? Or, does the current deepstream not support editing the file and only provide us with the *.so file for nvds analytics.

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

My question is more specific to the docker containers and asking about a specific feature, but:

Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460.73.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

gst-nvdsanalytics

I would like to be able to edit gst-nvdsanalytics to calculate a crossing of the imaginary line based off of a point separate from the middle of the bottom line of the bounding box. To do so, I need to be able to edit this plugin. However, unlike the others, I am not finding it on the docker instance.

So: is this support only for things like gst-nvdsosd, gst-nvinfer, and the like or am I missing something? Currently, I only see the .so file for analytics.

gst-nvdsanalytics is not open source, we don’t support nvdsanalytics customization either.