Hi,there are some question for help below.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) jetson
• DeepStream Version5 and 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4
• TensorRT Version7
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I found …\deepstream\lib\gst-plugins\libnvdsgst_dsanalytics.so and …\deepstream\lib\libnvds_dsanalytics.so, but there is no place like …\gst-dsexample file to compile it , the …\deepstream\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test\ file you can only get deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test or deepstream-app. So my question is 1. where can I get and compile libnvds_dsanalytics.so? 2.Does dsanalytics function work just like dsexample function (is a plugin) or like the \sample_apps\deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test\readme says to compile（make or make -f Makefile.ds） and install deeptream-app?