Where to compile libnvdsgst_dsanalytics.so?

Hi,there are some question for help below.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) jetson
• DeepStream Version5 and 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4
• TensorRT Version7
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I found .…\deepstream\lib\gst-plugins\libnvdsgst_dsanalytics.so and .…\deepstream\lib\libnvds_dsanalytics.so, but there is no place like …\gst-dsexample file to compile it , the …\deepstream\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test\ file you can only get deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test or deepstream-app. So my question is 1. where can I get and compile libnvds_dsanalytics.so? 2.Does dsanalytics function work just like dsexample function (is a plugin) or like the \sample_apps\deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test\readme says to compile(make or make -f Makefile.ds) and install deeptream-app?

This plugin is not open sourced yet?

Thank you for your reply.

There is a test in
C:\xxxx\deepstream\deepstreamsample\deepstream\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test, and I can get deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test file and totally work the same function when I use deepstream-app with

[nvds-analytics]
enable=1
config-file=xxx\xxx\config_nvdsanalytics.txt

so I am confused why there is a libnvdsgst_dsanalytics.so and no where to compile it just like libnvdsgst_dsexample.so. Does I run deepstream-app the analytics function work with libnvdsgst_dsanalytics.so? And how can I custom edit the analytic function?

dsexample is open sourced, so you can compile and update it with your modified version.

Currently, You cannot custom edit the analytic function. we will opensource this plugin in later release so you can do the customization in later DS release.

Tanks for your reply.

I know there is a lot of amazing function in DeepStream 6.0 , and is there a precise time of new version?

Sorry, there is no precise time, we will give an official announcement when we release it