Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version - 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) - 6.4.3
• TensorRT Version - 8.4
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) - 10.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) - now we are implementing heat map for crowded people so we would need some idea for an implementating and what type method if we apply for this could it be more better could you tell me any idea about this?
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
could you elaborate on this?
you can use nvdsanalytics to do “Overcrowding Detection”, please refer to the doc and sample opt\nvidia\deepstream\deepstream-6.2\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test\deepstream_nvdsanalytics_meta.cpp
there is a people detector sample https://github.com/NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_tao_apps/tree/master/apps/tao_others/deepstream-mdx-perception-app
like this we need to do and could you please telll me any other idea about this
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks.
if using deepstream, you can draw many ROIs, then get the people number of every ROI. different number span uses different color.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.