Remotely Access the Jetson Orin Nano Dev Kit

Hi, I have been successful in running jetson orin nano dev kit by connecting to the PC Display port and connecting mouse and keyboard with it. However I am aiming to attach the jetson to my drone and launch it to collect and store the data.
For this purpose I am willing to control the jetson orin nano remotely.
What is the procedure of remotely accessing the jetson orin nano and what hardware and software tools are required for it?
I am using Jetson Orin Nano dev kit with attached SD Card(128GB) and my PC from which I want to control is Ubuntu 22.04

Check this post:

1 Like

Incidentally, in @DaveYYY’s post, the UART log part is what is important since this is the serial console (it can be used as a text login and provides far more access than logs).

Also, if you have networking, ssh access works (you could even use keys instead of password to make things simpler).

If you need a GUI though it gets more complicated since you’d need a virtual desktop.

1 Like

The best thing that could help you is VS code, which let you connect to your Jetson as host, also Dave and Linuxdev could help you further than me. good luck

Interesting. How can I use VSCode for this task? kindly provide me further details about this procedure.