Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) both
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) latest
• TensorRT Version 8.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Our custom DeepStream App features dynamic adding/deleting camera feeds and counting lines (NVDS-analytics), hence we’re using a txt file where we store the RTSP camera params like IP-adress, port and username/pw for the feeds (some of our client camera’s require username/pw). Storing passwords in plain text in a txt file is nowhere near safe, but is there any other way to deal with credentials in a safe way? Using hashes in DeepStream? Storing passwords in an encrypted database?